|Main technique specification:|
|Function Model||Portable PH Meter PH-001|
|Working environment:||0-60℃, RH< 95%|
|Operating Temperature:||0-50℃ (32-122°F)|
|Calibration:||Manual, 1 point or 2 points|
|Working Voltage||3x1.5V(AG-13 button cell, included)|
|Overall dimensions||150x30x15mm (H X W X D)|
Widely used for Aquarium, fishing, swimming pool, school lab, food and beverage etc industry.
|Portable PH Meter packing details.|
|No. Content||Portable PH Meter PH-001 packing details|
|No.1||1 x PH Meter|
|No.2||1 x Screw driver|
|No.3||3 x AG 13 button cell batteries(included)|
|No.4||2x Pouches of calibration buffer solution(4.0 &6.86)|
|No.5||1 x instruction manual( English version)|
Portable PH Meter Operation Instruction
1. Before use, pls remove the electrode protective casing.
2. To wash the electrode by clean water.
3. Press the ON/OFF key, insert PH meter into solution under test until immersion line. If possible, make solution under test higher than immersion line.
4. Slightly stirring up, till being numerical stability and read value.
5. After using, pls wash the electrode by clean water.
6. It's better to drop a few KCL liquid to protect electrode.
7. Press the ON/OFF key, cover the electrode with protective casing.